"I came so that YOU might have life, and have it more abundantly." (Jn 10:10)
God wants you to be happy! As we prepare for the 2017-2018 year of Youth Ministry, we are going to hop on a charter bus together and venture up to do a FULL DAY at Cedar Point! This is the perfect opportunity to celebrate life and build strong Christian friendships.
Cost: $65 (includes retreat costs, admission to park and bus) Did you know that the cost of a single one day admission to Cedar point is $59.99 alone. This trip is a deal!
7am - Meet for Mass at St. Patrick
7:30am - Board the bus
10am - Arrive at Cedar Point (students will be in small groups with CORE team members)
- Groups will be on their own for lunch and dinner.
8:30pm - Get on the bus to return home.
11:00pm - Arrive at St Patrick's (Students will make calls to give an ETA while on the road)
Registration is Free, but payment is due no later than August 6th. Please print off the release form and turn it in with your payment at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8bqkPRb4NtuMXliREM5U1NTbm8
Details and Notes
- Eat breakfast before you arrive.
- Day packs are not encouraged to bring to cedar point as they are not allowed on some rides. If you do bring one, you can rent a locker.
- Cedar Point does not allow people to bring food or drink into the park except for unopened water bottles.
What to bring
- Money for lunch and dinner (budget at least $20)
- Cell phone (highly encouraged)
- Snacks for bus.